Publication of ISAF: IEEE Proceedings
|Note: only ISAF attendees (see your account information, not abstract information!) can submit their manuscripts to IEEE proceedings, but they cannot submit papers to JJAP, Ferroelectrics or Ceramics International (see Important Restrictions).|
IEEE-ISAF in IFAAP2018 publishes IEEE proceedings.
ISAF attendees of IFAAP are highly recommended to submit the manuscript of proceedings according to the instruction below:
○ The work described by the paper should be the same as that accepted for the presentation at the conference, including paper title, authors, and affiliations.
○ At least one author must be registered and present the work at the conference in order for the paper to be eligible for consideration in this publication. We will regretfully decline publication if a presenting author is not registered and/or not attending the conference.
○ There will be no peer review of content but the conference committee will make the final decision on the acceptance of the paper in case the paper preparation did not adhere to the guidelines.
○ All submitted final manuscript should have a maximum of 4 pages (A4 size), including figures, tables and references.
|How to submit the proceedings paper: (download pdf)|
|Submission window 15/Apr/2018- 15/May/2018|
|1-||Prepare the proceedings paper using the template provided at the conference website.|
|Download:||Template of A4 size||Template of US-letter size|
: Please do not forget to add a copyright notice to the footer of the first page
(see template). You have to choose one of the following:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-1162-3/18/$31.00 c2018 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-1162-3/18/$31.00 c2018 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-1162-3/18/$31.00 c2018 IEEE
|Please note that this is different from the copyright form. You still need to fill, sign and submit a copyright form with the submission of your manuscript.|
|Please note that one copyright form has to be submitted per paper, and note one per author.|
Before submitting your manuscript you will need to get it verified by pdf eXpress site. This site will be available after 27-February-2018.
|4-||Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site at http://www.pdf-express.org/|
|5-||First-time users should do the following:|
|a. Select the New Users|
|b. Enter the following: 42717X for the Conference ID, your email address and a password|
|c. Continue to enter information as prompted.|
|6-||An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.|
|7-||For each conference paper, click "Create New Title."|
|8-||Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required).|
|9-||Click "Submit PDF for Checking" or "Submit Source Files for Conversion."|
|10-||Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click "Upload File." You will receive an online confirmation and an email confirmation of successful upload.|
|11-||You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file Passed or Failed.|
|12-||Please note the pdf eXpress number associated with you submission for pdf check. This is different from your conference abstract number.|
|13-||Submit your (i) pdf verified by the pdf eXpress and (ii) your filled/signed copyright form to the email address email@example.com with the pdf eXpress number at the subject line. Please do not make any changes to your manuscript between the pdf eXpress check and submission.|
|For any queries, please contact the publication chair of ISAF, Dr. Marco Deluca (firstname.lastname@example.org).|
|Previous Page||Top Page|